Benefits of Membership
- Members attend CREW events at reduced membership prices.
- Members are invited to CREW members-only events.
- Members receive the CREW Network newsletter, including upcoming events and listing of the most current job bank openings.
- Members receive the CREW Network Membership Directory with contact information for more than 6,000 professionals in all fields of commercial real estate in 57 locations nationwide and Canada.
- Members receive the CREW Network newsletter with articles of interest about commercial real estate from around the country.
- Members may attend CREW Network national events, including the annual convention, at member prices.
- Members may access the MEMBERS ONLY section of the CREW Network web site with most current contact information for all members and the nationwide job bank.
Membership Qualifications and Categories
Prior to submission of your membership application and in order to be considered for membership you must:
- Attend at least one (1) meeting of CREW Hampton Roads.
- Receive sponsorship from two (2) current CREW Hampton Roads members.
Must have been employed full time in the commercial real estate industry for at least two (2) years prior to the date of the application and applicant (a) currently works in and is actively engaged either exclusively or primarily in commercial real estate (i.e., all or most of the applicant’s gainful employment or major source of income is in commercial real estate), and (b) (i) promotes and contributes to the financial well-being of the applicant’s company, (ii) holds a managerial, senior level, professional, principal, or revenue-generating position, (iii) is in a decision-making position, or (iv) otherwise participates at a professional level in one of the commercial real estate disciplines.
Must meet the same qualifications as the Full Member status, but have two (2) years or less experience.
Must directly support the commercial real estate industry and have a minimum of two (2) years experience within the industry.
Are those who qualify for the Full Member status and are employed by a local or regional government, public agency such as an economic development or redevelopment authority, planning department, or professional educator.
Are enrolled in a full time undergraduate program (minimum 12 credits per semester) at an accredited college, university, or educational institution, and are pursuing a concentration related to a commercial real estate related activity. The student category of membership will not have voting rights.
Questions about membership?
Membership Committee Chair
Katherine Baker, MAI
Connors Baker Commercial Real Estate